MS Grand Rose
This elegant and sophisticated ship offers a taste of understated luxury and first class service from its experienced and attentive crew. All the cabins are tastefully furnished and offer a stunning Nile view. The sun deck is perfect for topping up your tan between tours and taking in the views as you sail. And as the sun slips beneath the horizon, enjoy a cocktail in the Tulip bar before dining in style at the ship’s excellent restaurant. MS Grand Rose is available to book as Nile Cruise or as a Cruise & Stay package.
All are exterior cabins with large panoramic windows. They have double or twin beds, bath with shower, WC, air conditioning (seasonal), hair dryer, safe and satellite TV. There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
- STANDARD CABINS have a cosy lounge area, panoramic window, and sleep 2 adults.
- MIDDLE and UPPER DECK CABINS are available for a small supplement.
- SUITES are larger, with an open-plan lounge area window.
Food and drink
- Jasmin restaurant: serving international buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus a weekly set
- menu “Captain’s Dinner”.
- Tulip lounge bar: serving snacks and cocktails. It’s also home to the evening disco
- Sun deck bar: cooling drinks and snacks
- Sun deck with swimming pool Sun loungers, parasols and towels are provided.
Sports & leisure
- Live evening entertainment – includes music, shows & belly dancing
- Fitness equipment
- Table tennis
- Fully-guided itinerary with 10 free excursions
- Buffet breakfast and lunch Buffet or set menu dinner
- Tea, coffee, cakes and snacks
- Soft and local alcoholic drinks by the glass – 10.00 to midnight
- Activities and entertainment as listed
*Extra charge. °Some outlets, drinks and menu items may incur extra charges.